Rules of the order and Booking and E-terms etc.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The camp commanders are responsible for order and are available if problems arise. The instructions of the camp commanders must always be followed.
- Caravans, motorhome tents, etc. must be placed at a minimum of 1.50 meters from the boundary/boundary of the unit square.
- No buildings or freestanding antennae, flagpoles or other fixed structures shall be built on the unit space.
- According to the camp manager's instructions, it is allowed to set up a storage tent of approx. 3 m².
- The readings normally found in the trade must be set up – private healing of the unit space is not permitted.
- The unitary space must not be disposed of in such a way that it has a permanent individual character.
- Digging on the unit site may only be done in agreement with the camp manager.
Tranquility in the square
Please show other camping guests consideration and be aware that noisy behaviour is not allowed. During the period 23-07 there must be peace of mind in the square.
During your stay, all driving must be limited to what is necessary and this necessary journey must always take place at a pace of steps (less than 15 km/h).
Dogs should be led in short line. They must not make undue noise and its debris must be removed.
Smoking is not allowed in ALL buildings. Put the cigarettes in the ashtrays.
Wind and kitesurfing:
Wind and kitesurfing are only allowed from Pentecost until September 1st.
All traffic on the fjord must be done within the markings.
Violation of the markings will result in expulsion. If in doubt, ask at the reception.
Bonfires, barbecues and gas grills:
The burning of bonfires and the use of barbecues, etc. must be carried out in accordance with the Order on fire protection measures for burning, use of fire, light, heat sources, etc., which, among other things, provides:
Bonfires and bonfire barrels:
- The burning of bonfires and the use of the fire pit may only be carried out with the permission of the camp commanders.
- Burning bonfires of bonfire barrels etc. in the unit squares must only be done with the permission of the camp managers – and must be done at a safe distance to flammable liquids/substances.
- When burning bonfires and bonfire barrels, etc., great account must be taken of wind impact and general care must be taken to reduce fire hazards.
- Both during and after use, it must be ensured that there is no risk of fire as a result of its use.
Grill and gas grill:
- When burning barbecues and gas grills, great account must be taken of wind impact and general care must be taken to reduce fire hazards.
- During extremely dry periods, all use of barbecue and gas grills may be prohibited. This will be done, where appropriate, by separate signage.
- The use of grills and gas grills must be carried out at a safe distance from flammable liquids/substances.
- Both during and after use, it must be ensured that there is no risk of fire as a result of its use.
- Used coal and briquettes etc. must be delivered in the container for this in the waste sorting on the east side of the main building, and must not be thrown into nature or, among other things, waste.
- Grill on the grill terrace is for free use, taking into account the above rules.
Location of firefighting equipment
Hand sprayers are placed in the square – the locations are shown on the space map. Our guests are asked to find out where the nearest fire tools are located. Firefighting equipment may only be used in the case of fire.
The campsite and its owners (camp managers) accept no responsibility for the damage or loss of the camping guests' belongings. Anyone who damages the property of buildings, equipment or fellow campers can be held liable in accordance with the general rules on compensation.
- Show consideration and protection about both nature and the environment – both depend on your protection.
- The use of any kind of weapons and fireworks is prohibited on site.
- Trade on the site may only be done with the permission of the camp manager.
- Communal facilities, i.e. toilets, laundry rooms, kitchens, etc., must be left clean and tidy after use.
- The waste containers installed on the site must always be used.
- In the event of a violation of the square's rules, expulsion may take place.
For camping guests who have entered into an agreement for the rental of seasonal space, spring pitch or autumn pitch, more detailed rules apply to the mobility of the caravan, the layout of the unit pitches, etc.m.
Camp managers are available if there are any doubts – contact reception or phone 97315044.
Weekdays between 08:00-16:00:
Hvide Sande: Tel. 97 31 10 23
No Nebel Tel. 75 28 80 22
Outside this time:
The on-call doctor Tel. 70 11 31 31.
Call 911 - call 911.
- Responsibility for, scope and acceptance of the following general rules for participation in competitions and the like.
1.1 These general rules for participation in competitions, draws and prizes (hereinafter referred to in full as just "competitions") organised and conducted by Bjerregaard Camping.
1.2. Bjerregaard Camping reserves the right to set specific rules for participation in selected competitions
1.3. Competitions are organized by Bjerregård Camping ApS.
1.4. With participation in competitions organized by Weissenhäuser Strand, the entrant expressly and bindingly accepts the general rules for participation in competitions etc.
- Who can enter Bjerregaard Camping's competitions?
2.1. The competitions are open to all persons aged 18 or over. Excluded from participating in the competitions are all employees of Bjerregaard Camping as well as their family members or cohabitants and their family members (from grandparents to grandchildren).
2.3. Participation is only permitted once per person in each competition.
2.4. Participation in competitions shall in no case be subject to the purchase of goods or services, or the granting of contributions or the like.
- Prizes and prizes
3.1. Winnings in the form of accommodation, rental of canoe/SUP etc. may not be paid in cash or exchanged for other prizes. Winnings are also non-transferable to others.
3.2. Unless otherwise expressly stated in special conditions of competition, the prize shall be made available free of charge to the winner.
3.3. In certain cases, the final prizes and prizes may differ in detail from images and descriptions in the competition description, as may variations.
- Exclusion of participants
6.1. Bjerregaard Camping reserves the right to exclude entrants from competitions. This applies in particular to deliberate breaches of the competition conditions or if participants have attempted to cheat or manipulate the competition or have deliberately attempted to do so or have used improper means.
6.2. Bjerregaard Camping may also exclude participants if there are reasonable grounds to suspect that they have committed or intend to commit criminal offences, in particular defamatory or hateful acts against people of a different race, nationality, sex or religion.
- Publication of names as part of marketing
7.1. Bjerregaard Campsite is allowed to publish the name of the winners of the competition on Bjerregaard Campsite's website or social media unless the winner has explicitly declined publication.
7.2. Competition winners are obliged to participate reasonably free of charge in image and text marketing in radio, internet or print media and to publish their competitive contributions in pictures, words or other text free of charge in a relevant form for the competition.
- Interruption or termination of competitions
8.1 Bjerregaard Camping reserves the right to terminate or suspend any ongoing competition at any time. This applies in particular in the event of force majeure or in the event that the competition cannot be held or completed for other organisational, technical or legal reasons. In such cases, participants may not make any claims whatsoever against Bjerregaard Camping.
10.1. Bjerregaard Camping shall not be liable for any inaccurate or false information transmitted or distributed by contestants and/or third parties in connection with their participation in the contest.
10.2. Bjerregaard Camping cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any links or references made in connection with the Competition.
10.3 Bjerregaard Camping shall not be liable for any damage caused by the disruption of technical installations or for any delay or interruption of data transmissions in connection with participation in the competition or use of any prize. Excluded from liability are any claims for damages arising from injury to life, limb or health or from material contractual obligations.
- Changes to the conditions of competition
Bjerregaard Camping reserves the right to change the terms of the competition at any time and without prior notice.
- Protection of personal data
13.1. All participants' personally sensitive data is expressly stored and used only for the implementation and conduct of the competition in question. Data is not disclosed to third parties. This also applies to use in the marketing context.
13.2. At the end of the competition, the participants' data will be immediately blocked and, within the framework of the technically available routines, then deleted. It is possible for all entrants to freely cancel their participation in the competition and their acceptance of their data will be stored and used in connection with the competition. Any cancellation may be notified to Weissenhäuser Strand by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
13.3. With the cancellation of data, participation in the competition and a possible subsequent gain is no longer possible.
- Final rules
14.1. In case of doubt, Danish law applies – the right of jurisdiction in Holstebro applies.
14.2. Possible derogation from these conditions of competition must be available in writing in order to enter into force. The same applies to the waiver of the requirement for written rules.
14.3. Should one or more of the above provisions be, in whole or in part, invalid, inactive or ine feasible, all other provisions shall remain in force. In-active provisions shall be replaced by a corresponding valid provision. In the event, missing rules apply to both sets of regulations.
14.5. Possible decisions cannot be appealed.
Terms of sale and delivery
Below you will find useful information for using online booking. You can read about how we process the information you enter, how you receive your receipt for a purchase and much more. When "PROVIDER" is written below, it is used as a synonym for "Bjerregaard Camping".
All prices in the Bjerregaard Camping online booking system are, as elsewhere on the website, written in Danish kroner, including VAT and all taxes unless otherwise stated and clear in the situation. Prices quoted in euros are indicative.
Payment is made by using one of the approved debit/credit cards in online booking, including, among others, Dankort, Visa and Mastercard. There is no fee for payment of deposit made through online booking. If payment is made with a foreign credit card, a surcharge can be added.
Information on trade on the Internet
You can safely shop on the Internet through our online booking system. As a consumer, you are generally protected in relation to possible misuse of your credit card online, therefore there is no deductible in the event of misuse of your payment card via the Internet. You can read more about how you, as a consumer, should relate to payments online at www.forbrug.dk.
Shipping and delivery
When booking and paying for a cabin, a mobilhome, a pitch for your own tent, or a pitch for your own caravan/caravan, you will be presented with a contract from Bjerregaard Camping, showing the invoice for your purchase. The contract can be printed out from the website after the booking has been made, and will also be sent by e-mail immediately after the purchase, provided that the correct e-mail address has been provided by the buyer.
Delivery of the ordered product takes place upon arrival at Bjerregaard Camping on the day of arrival (and is completed upon departure on the day of departure). Both of these times are indicated in the contract mentioned above.
Right of withdrawal and reimbursement
Purchase of camping accommodation, booking of cabins, etc. is not covered by the right of withdrawal in the Consumer Contracts Act, cf. Section 18(2)(12).
You have the option to cancel your booking on the following terms:
- If cancellation is made more than 30 days before arrival, the entire package price is reimbursed, but dkk 700.00 is deducted in cancellation fee.
- When cancelling between 30 days and 14 days before arrival, 50% of the price of the stay is reimbursed. however, not the cancellation fee of DKK 700.00
- If cancellation is less than 14 days before arrival, no compensation is made.
- If you have started your holiday with us, the booked period is binding and cannot be transferred to others.
Registration of information
Bjerregaard Camping records your name, address, e-mail and other information provided in connection with the purchase in its customer database. The information is not disclosed, but Bjerregaard Camping keeps the registration for 5 years.
Bjerrregaard Camping uses serverside cookies and a secure connection to provide security about the information you provide on the site.
When paying by credit card, registration is done via a secure server, where the information is encrypted before being sent over the Internet.
Bjerregaard Camping reserves the right to make price errors in online bookings,
so the prices quoted on the website always apply.
If for any reason you do not receive your contract confirming your purchase and you have not received an error message from the system, you can write to the address or use the phone number under company information.
Complaints about the booking process, the booking itself or the product (stay) must be made within a reasonable time after you have discovered the error or should have discovered the error when reviewing your contract in general. Complaints within two months will always be within a reasonable time. You can complain in writing or orally. Two years after receipt of the goods (stay), the right to appeal under Section 83(1) of the Danish Purchase Act ceases unless otherwise agreed.
When Bjerregaard Camping receives your complaint about an item, the complaint will be dealt with as soon as possible. Bjerregaard Camping will decide whether to refund, exchange or reduce the price of the product received.
In addition, it is possible to lodge a complaint with the Consumer Complaints Board at www.forbrug.dk.
Name: Bjerregård Camping ApS
Address: Sønder Klitvej 185
Zip code and city: 6960 Hvide Sande
Tel: +45 97315044